Facts About Alcohol
As a consumer, what should you know about alcohol?
Alcohol is an ingrained part of the Australian culture and many Australian’s balance its social aspect with the taste and enjoyment of drinking alcohol with food.
Most drinkers want to enjoy alcohol and its benefits without harming themselves or others. Having all the facts can help you to make responsible choices that reduce the risks associated with alcohol use.
In this section, you will find facts and information to help you make informed choices when it comes to drinking alcohol. Alcohol awareness can help you avoid the health and social consequences of dangerous drinking.
- What is Alcohol?
- What are the Effects of Alcohol?
- What is Binge Drinking?
- Tips for Enjoying Alcohol in Moderation
- Signs of Alcohol Use and Abuse
- What is a Standard Alcohol Drink?
- What are the Australian Alcohol Guidelines?
- What are the Short-term Harms of Alcohol?
- What are the Long-term Health Consequences of Alcohol?
- Important Information about Drink Driving