Signs of Alcohol Use and Abuse
The following things are indicators that you may need some assistance because of your drinking:
- If you cannot control when you start or stop drinking
- If you cannot control how much you drink
- If you suffer nausea, vomiting and headaches after drinking
- If you are verbally or physically abusive
- If you are unable to meet family, personal and work commitments after drinking
- If you suffer legal or financial problems as a result of your drinking
- If your Doctor, family members, friends or workmates have told you that they are worried about your drinking.
Even if only a few of these indicators apply to you, you may have a problem with alcohol.